Silent Event Equipment
Our silent event equipment consists of professional grade UHF stereo headphones and transmitters. These enable a working range of up to 300m in an open area.
The system can be completely powered by the in-built batteries. This opens up all sorts of possibilities. You can now have a dance party at the beach, in a glade in the bush, at the top of a mountain. Wherever you like… Climb a hill and watch a sunset with your favourite tunes, all without disturbing anyone!
We have a number of packages available, or let us know your requirements and we can build a package for you. More details on packages and prices here: https://kiwisilentdisco.co.nz/silent-disco-hire-rates-prices/
Professional Silent Disco Wireless Headphones:
- Adjustable padded head-band
- Flick button volume control
- Active noise reduction for crystal clear sound
- 3 selectable channels indicated with coloured LEDs (Red/Green/Blue)
- LEDs that flash in time with the music
- Rechargable lithium ion batteries with a working time of 8-10 hours. Charging time approx 3hrs via USB
- 3.5mm audio jack input
Silent Event Transmitters:
- Low-Power mode – for shorter range, utilising inbuilt Lithium Ion battery for up to 4hrs of use
- High-Power mode – for longer range and extended use, connect to mains power using the adaptor provided
- 3 Channels – set each transmitter to a different channel!
- Multiple 16x USB charging leads and power adaptors
- 3.5mm audio jack lead
- 3.5mm audio jack to stereo auxiliary adaptor lead
All our silent event equipment comes packaged in flight cases or plastic gasket boxes. All items are checked, cleaned and fully charged before being dispatched. We include 10% (up to a max of 15) extra headphones as standard.