Silent Disco Hire Rates
Depending on how many sets of headphones you need, we have a variety of packages available. Rates are based on a 24hr / single event hire. If you require silent disco equipment over a period of multiple days/nights, please contact us for a quote.
- 20 Headphones, 1 Mini Transmitter – $120 – inc. mic – ideal for fitness/yoga classes etc…
- 30 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $200
- 40 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $250
- 50 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $300
- 60 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $350
- 80 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $400
- 100 Headphones, 2 Transmitters – $500
- 120 Headphones, 3 Transmitters – $600
- 150 Headphones, 3 Transmitters – $700
- 200 Headphones, 3 Transmitters – $800
- 300 Headphones, 3 Transmitters – $1000
- 450 Headphones, 3 Transmitters – $1500
- Given a sufficient lead time, greater numbers may possibly be accommodated
- Extra transmitters (up to a max of 3) can be rented for $50.
- All prices include GST
- Planning a fundraising event? Check out our special discounted silent disco hire rates: https://kiwisilentdisco.co.nz/fundraising-events/
All packages come with:
- Mains power cords for transmitters
- 3.5mm audio jack leads
- 3.5mm audio jack to RCA stereo auxiliary leads
- 10% Spare headphones (up to 15 units)
In order to reserve the equipment in advance, we require a deposit of 50% to confirm the booking.
Due to the high value of the equipment, we require a security deposit of 50% in advance of all rentals. This is fully refundable as long as there is no damage to or loss of the equipment. If damage or loss occurs, the following charges will be deducted from your deposit:
- $45 inc GST per damaged/lost set of headphones
- $75 inc GST per damaged/lost transmitter
- $20 inc GST for any damaged/missing leads/adaptors or other items.
- In the unlikely event that more items are damaged/lost than is covered by the security deposit, you will be liable for the full replacement cost.
- If we deem the equipment to have been returned in an excessively dirty condition, we reserve the right to charge a cleaning fee of $50.
Collection / Delivery / Courier
- Collection and drop-off of the equipment is from our address in Tahunanui by appointment.
- We can deliver / collect locally in the Nelson region for a $25 charge inc GST per trip.
- For customers further afield, we can arrange courier delivery and collection. Please contact us for a quote. We do allow extra time for the logistics.
Music / Public Performance / Licensing
Kiwi Silent Disco does not provide music or music playing devices. It is your responsibility to provide the music and music playing devices. In the case of businesses/organisations it is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate license is held for the public performance of music at your premises. More information can be found here: https://www.onemusicnz.com/